District Crime Records Bureau,
Mobile No: 9480802809 | Tel. Off: 080-27271103 | E-mail: email@example.com
District Crime Record Bureau (DCRB) is the department involved in the maintenance and storage of details and records related Crimes in Ramanagara district.
Data maintained at the district level are the following:
- Data regarding details about the crime perpetrators are maintained in the modus operandi bureau within the DCRB.
- Records are maintained regarding Murders, Property Offences, Crime against women, Crime against Children and Other IPC Section Cases.
- Details regarding rowdy sheets are also maintained at the DCRB.
- All the data regarding cases reported, detected cases, cases which have been disposed by the court, cases which have been in disposed by police etc also maintained.
- Crime review reports are also maintained in this department.
- DCRB also maintain details about Missing Persons, Un-Identified Bodies and Details of Summons and Warrants.